WHAT DOES THE AUTHOR STUDY KIT LOOK LIKE?
Your author study kit may include:
* Biographical information (where and when he/she was born etc.)
* Interesting facts about the authors childhood.
* A bibliography of all the books and videos owned by the Guggenheim library about or by your author.
* Posters, pictures and pamphlets sent to you by the authors publisher.
* A list of any awards your author may have won.
* A memoir of how you felt about the authors work when you were younger.
* Something you create to get younger students excited about your author like:
*A greeting card from one of the authors characters.
*An advertisement for your author or for a particular book.
*A card game with questions an answers about your author's books.
*A guessing game with pictures of book covers.
Your own idea ...
BACK TO INDEX